About the Company:
Pixis is a California-based technology company that provides codeless AI infrastructure to enable customers to scale accurate data-driven marketing. The company’s codeless AI infrastructure currently comprises over four-dozen proprietary AI models that are deployed across an ecosystem of products and plugins. Pixis is on a mission to provide marketers with robust plug-and-play AI products without them having to write a single line of code.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use solid financial knowledge and business acumen to build financial models and analyses with little guidance and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements, and may have an impact.
- Expertise in drafting forecasts and budgets and monitoring any deviation from the same and scrutinizing the occurrence, thereby focusing on the overall goal of cost containment and focusing on revenue growth to strengthen our margins.
- Skilled in preparation of targets and tracking of actual achievement.
- Use data and make recommendations to influence strategic decision-making and planning. Independently align financial and operational analyses with your business partners, challenging assumptions when necessary.
- Ensure reporting accuracy and compliance with internal and external policies including monitoring forecast accuracy, understanding drivers of variances, and providing insightful commentary & analysis for both current period and future periods.
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts for both OPEX and Capex.
- MBA Finance or Chartered Accountant or CFA or any relevant expertise